Discover the Divine Feminine Within…Grace Unfolding
An amazingly freeing and liberating 3 ½ day retreat where you’ll delve into the very core of the female essence, exploring the depths, strength and connectedness of the real YOU, guiding you to live life from this true, sacred and blissful reality, the divine feminine!
If these questions resonate, this retreat is for you:
- Do you ever feel trapped, weak, vulnerable and not able to take charge of your life?
- Are you bound by pressures that have held you in their grip through generations of female evolution?
- Do you feel a captive, held by myths, concepts and perceptions of how you should be and what you should do as women?
Many of the issues we face as women are ingrained at a cellular level, having been passed on from generation to generation. The spoken and unspoken challenges we face as women have become part of our consciousness and at times hold us into a way of life which actually limits our own natural way of being. JourneyWoman is your key to discovering the real feminine freedom that lies within.
Join us and experience the divine presence of the real you – a woman in all her glory, power, strength, beauty and Grace.
At this very intimate and sacred 3 1/2-day retreat you’ll:
- Tenderly expose the lies, the protection and the unhealthy beliefs – the conditioning that obscures your own true essence.
- Cut through the concepts of what it means to be a woman and clear these limiting patterns out at the level of consciousness.
- Reveal the deepest truth of your essential self – in all its womanly glory.
- How can I find balance in my career and family life in these trying times?
- Open into your true female essence. You’ll leave enriched, having experienced what this new definition of the feminine is, and begin living your life, free to soar in all your womanly glory.
RESIDENTIAL: Inclusive 3 nights shared accommodation (a 4th night as our guest is optional), all meals, yoga and course materials.
FOR: Women Only
The seminar cost does not include the cost for accommodation and meals. However in order to provide the deepest and most liberating experience for you, it is mandatory to stay at the venue for the duration of the retreat. A special price has been arranged for you and you can stay for either 3 or 4 nights (Thurs– Sun, Thurs to Mon). The accommodation package must be booked with the venue directly via their online link:
Courses in Australia and USA are offered on a RESIDENTIAL basis and are inclusive 3 nights shared accommodation – additional nights need to be booked with the venue directly. Cost includes all meals, yoga and course materials.
What Women Say About JourneyWoman:
JourneyWoman was a deeply profound weekend – magical, life-changing, connecting, empowering, transforming, blessed, so incredibly sacred and just so much more. Being with women only in such a real and beautiful space was something I’d never experienced before, and IT FELT SO RIGHT!!! I felt the bond and closeness of a sisterly kind of love and connection with the whole group!! I’ve since been looking for it and trying to recreate it with other women in my life. It is one of the most powerful Journey weekends I’ve experienced in 3 years, if not the most profound.
I lived in the never-ending pain of self criticism and judgement and self loathing. By attending JourneyWoman – now there is no greater Freedom than the gentleness of This Love that melts all the noise within. The Freedom to Be – to give and receive Love wholesomely and unconditionally is such a huge gift in my life. Being surrounded by women who reflect and give permission to be ALL that a woman IS, is a Blessing which lives with me always. I cannot see or be with any woman now without the compassion and love experienced on this weekend – feeling deeply the Oneness of the feminine …and the masculine …ALL ONE. There is a PASSION now that blazes so brilliantly and this was nurtured by the love of woman in Service at The Journey Woman weekend – Deepest Gratitude …and Namaste.
JourneyWoman was incredible. It offered immense compassion and tenderness while being profoundly challenging and transformative. It was utterly unique, powerful and a privilege to experience.
See the full schedule for this seminar
There are currently no events scheduled for this seminar. Please contact our office to find out more about the dates you can attend this seminar.